Drip Irrigation System and Equipments
Drip Lateral Pipes
|Area||More than 4 acre|
|Diameter||More than 20 mm|
|Pressure Rating||2.5 kg/cm2.|
|Drip Lateral||12/16 mm|
|Obtainable in Sizes||12 mm and 16 mm|
We have earned large acclamation from our customers for our offerings in Drip Lateral irrigation equipments. These equipments are widely used in wide spaced crop irrigation. In addition to this, drip lateral are used along with micro sprinkler, foggers and micro-sprayer in order to increase their efficiency. We make use of LLDPE/LDPE Lateral while manufacturing Drip Lateral to ensure durability under UV degrading conditions.
- Highly durable
- Longer service life
- Increases productivity.
Hydro Cyclone Filters
|Desanding Diameter||0.1 mm|
|Working Temperature||0~90 Dig C|
|Output Water Turbidity||10 Degree C|
|Flow Rate||15~25 m3/hr|
We are leading producers of Hydro Cyclone Filters that are extensively used in drip & micro irrigation systems to separate sand and silt particles from irrigation water.
- Mild steel construction.
- Thick deep blue colored powder coating from both inside and outside surface for prevent corrosion and protect from weather effects
- Hydrodynamically created to ensure maximum centrifugal action to remove particles heavier than water
- Efficiently separates fine sand and silt particles of size higher than 75 microns and specific gravity more than 2.65
- Special protection plate are provided at the bottom of the cone to prevent wearing
- Large volume of dirt collection chamber increases flushing interval
- Dirt can be easily flushed out through dirt collection chamber
- Available in maximum operating pressure of 10 kg/cm²(142 psi)
- Standard end connections are BSP flanged
- Recommended to install before media/screen filters to separate particles heavier than water
- Improves operational efficiency & life of media / screen filters
- Can also be supplied in stainless steel as a special order.
Emitter Drip Irrigation System
|Dripper spacing||150-500 mm|
Emitter Drip Irrigation System Details:
- Manufactured from high grade plastic for stable performance.
- Open-able dripper - easy to clean.
- Self cleaning design ensures flushing.
- Coloured cap facilitates easy identification of flow rate.
- UV stabilized.
- No environmental effects.
- Available in 2, 4 & 8 LPH
Drip Irrigation Systems
|Drip Irrigations System ensures||50% - 70%|
|Dripper Space||100-1000 mm|
We have carved a niche in the field of manufacturing irrigation system through our Drip Irrigation System products. By making use of our drip irrigation systems, water can be delivered near the root area of plants drop by drop. This irrigation system is greatly advantageous as during the process the essential nutrients of soil remains in place without getting washed away by flowing water. Furthermore, it maintains moisture and fertilizers to increase yield capacity. Irrespective of the growing demands among buyers of this system for its unique design and associated advantages, we have kept the price at a very affordable range.
Drip Irrigation Systems (1 Hectare)
Advantages of Drip Irrigation System:
- Principal advantage of Drip Irrigations System is that it increases the quality of the crop up to 100%.
- This Drip Irrigations System ensures 50% - 70% saving of water than other traditional or conventional systems because in this process water is directed to the roots of the plants.
- The Drip Irrigations Systems can be successfully installed on any uneven land surface.
- Without wastage of fertilizers, pesticides, manures and water, Drip Irrigations Systems provide equal distribution of fertilizers, pesticides and manures to the plants proportionally. This system is advantageous economically as well.
Drip Irrigation Fittings
|Diameter (mm)||20 mm|
|Miss Punch Plug||4 mm|
|Extension tube||6 mm|
|Straight Connector||12 & 16 mm|
|Lenght range||12 mm to 25 mm|
|Bend||12 & 16 mm|
|Tee||12 & 16 mm|
|End Closer||12 & 16 mm|
|LLDPE Lateral Pipe||12 &16 mm|
|Rubber Grommet||12 & 16 mm|
|Micro Tube||6 mm|
|Inline Valve||12 & 16 mm|
|Lateral pipe||12 & 16 mm|
We are engaged in manufacturing a variety of Drip Irrigation Fittings using raw materials of superior quality. We employ experienced technicians who put in their best efforts to create these fittings. With serious quality check at every phase of the manufacturing process, we ensure unsurpassed quality and an extended service life of our products.
|Suction capacity||50 LPH to 70 LPH|
|Inlet Pressure||0. 7kg/cm2 to 2. 1kg/cm2|
|Outlet Pressure||0. 5kg/cm2 to 1kg/cm2|
|BSP male threads||3/4|
We are involved in manufacturing Venturi Injector of foremost quality. We make use of raw materials of supreme quality that are collected from trusted sources of industry. Venturi Injector are used to inject water and their function is highly appreciated as it increases the irrigation effectiveness and the productivity of crops. Although our drip irrigation equipments are high in demand in the market, we offer our products at cost effective prices.