|Opening Pressure||1.5 Bar|
|Closing Pressure||3.5 Bar|
|Volume||6 to 16 L|
An Agricultural Foggers is used to create a fog, especially for killing insects. They are filled with insecticides and sprayed. A large number of people depend on foggers to drive away pests, owing to its lost cost and high effectiveness.They find application in a large number of fields, including aeroponics. Our company is one of the distinguished manufacturers and suppliers of foggers. Our products guarantee reliability and quality and comes in economical prices.
- Lower Cost –Our foggers come in economical prices.
- Acetal is used for the manufacturing which provides durability
- Produce an average droplet size of 70-90 microns (at 4 kg/cm2) each and every time. This produce creates a "blanket of fog" or zone of saturated humidity ideal for rooting. Each nozzle of the 4-
Way Fogger has a flow rate of 2.0 GPH.
- Increases humidity and reduces green house temperature
- The foggers have dependable operation as it requires only low pressure and hence needs less maintenance.
- The installation and disassembling are easy with common fittings
- They have reliable check valves which prevents water drainage